Friday 9 May 2014

Wow!

That was a spectacular fail...last time I posted anything here was a little 7 years ago...I made it to 29 days

That's pretty poor!

Even for me!

Well maybe now that I've recovered this blog and my other blogs I'll get back into posting to them. Should be a lot easier to post to this one at least considering I can do it from my phone which I pretty much always have with me.

So right here
right now
I am making a promise
a promise to post a picture of me every day for the next 12 months
that will be 365 days of my mug being plastered online

will I keep it up? probably not
do I have an excuse lined up already? nope
am I a slacker? you bet!
am I going to post a photo right now? hell no!
BUT I will later, I might even put some words to go with the photo

No comments: